Monday 19 October 2009

On a brighter note

I don't like how the last post i wrote was so negative and male-dominated. Two things i do not want myself to be.
So i thought i would update you all, my loyal fans, and give you a more positive post.
Things are going well.
I have landed a permanent position at the Natural History Museum, which is cool as it has a lot of perks (paid holidays and a fixed rota being just two of them), and i am currently Deputy Stage Manager at Questors, we are putting on 'Broken Glass' by Arthur Miller the week after next. Then after that i'm straight into DSM-ing 'Taming of the Shrew' which i am really looking forward to as i Luuuurrrvvveee Shakespeare :-).
As for my love life....well...I have learned not to let that be the main focus of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment