Thursday 30 April 2009

Pixie's coming home!

Mwhahahaha......

After four months of excitement, wonder, stress, tears and fears i am returning triumphant to my home town, St.Ives.

But only for a few days :-)

I havent given up on london quite yet!

I'm really looking forward to it, must admit, i have missed being able to walk everywhere in less than an hour. Can't wait to run around my old haunts.

My current list of things to do includes:


Giving a massive hug to my lovely family (of course!) :-)

Lying spreadeagled on the beach...all five of them.

Checking out Jayde's new flat.

Getting very drunk with friends in the pubs and the sazbar and possibly being carried home singing :-)

Being a customer in all three of the cafes i used to work in (i have missed Yellow Canarys Mississppi mud pies and bumbles cakes).

Enjoying mums cooking (nothing beats your mums cooking does it?)




No comments:

Post a Comment