Wednesday 4 February 2009

I'd rather be knitting.

Well my friends its been a slow afternoon. Checking my bank balance earlier spurred me on to continue job searching as it would be nice to find something a little more full time and definate than what i currently have. But sitting in front of a computer for most of the afternoon chafes rather. However, i have managed to get promises of callbacks from 2 places which no doubt ill have to chase up. Ah well.
The trouble is, as you may have guessed...I'd rather be knitting! The knitting group is tonight by waterloo station, it's my second time going and this time laura (my new housemate) is coming with me! :-) should be great fun. Have to go see a man about a job first though so i may be a little late but if i get the job it'll be worth it!
Really looking forward to saturday too, exploring camden market with one of my best friends thn going out at night with laura and him and his friends. Can't go far wrong! :-D
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have the Camden bug. It's very you. Hope you had a lovely time and didn't get rained off.

    BTW, I'm on Resonance 104.4FM tonight at 9pm for an hour if you aren't off galivanting around having fun or watching Battlestar Galactica which I shall be missing.

    ReplyDelete